Abundance Cafe is delighted to have opened our doors again. Visitors to the Garden Centre can once again enjoy our beautiful indoor and outdoor seating overlooking the bush and lake.
We have a new wholesome all day menu for breakfast, brunch and lunch. The team look forward to welcoming you soon.
In line with NSW Health and Government Guidelines we’ve developed a COVID-19 Safety Plan to help maintain a safe environment for our team, our customers and community.
Abundance asks patrons to support our requests to comply with NSW Public Health COVID 19 Orders
- Enter garden centre via carpark gate and exit via retail space
- Provide name and phone number or email which is recorded with NSW Health if required. (For groups, one contact is sufficient to support contact tracing.)
- Be requested to leave if showing signs of illness
- Be seated during dining. Our Menus are laminated and cleaned between use.
- Adhere to social distancing (Capacity must not exceed one customer per 4 square metres of space.)
- Comply with reasonable directions from Abundance staff
- Consider downloading the COVID Safe App
- Adhere to maximum 6 people per table
- Table service to reduce the number of surfaces touched by customers wherever possible
- No split bills as indicated at our entry and clearly stated on menus to support contactless payment and protect the community
Abundance is a COVID Safe registered business.
After being closed for many months we are very fortunate that the Mid North Coast is open for business again. To ensure it stays this way your cooperation is greatly appreciated. Your safety and the wellbeing of our community is always our primary concern. We look forward to welcoming you to enjoy our peaceful ambiance and wholesome menu.
After the bushfires and COVID-19 local businesses are working hard to operate under the new normal. We hope we can count on your cooperation and understanding. The measures we have implemented are in place to protect the community during these times.
We were disappointed to hear a local customer will not be returning due to point number ten of our COVID Safe plan regarding splitting bills. We hope they will reconsider. The delicious menu, coffee, stunning location and award winning plants are great reasons to visit. Let’s all work together.
We’re locals but we won’t be back. We recently had morning tea at Abundance Cafe with some friends of ours and enjoyed the absolutely serene setting from the outdoor deck overlooking the water lillys and bird life. The food was excellent as was the coffee. A perfect morning tea. BUT – all of that was brought undone when we went to the till to pay our bill. The waitress ABSOLUTELY REFUSED to let us split the bill.