Abundance Gardens and Café is welcoming visitors again and has implemented all the appropriate requirements of NSW Health to ensure the safety of everyone coming through our doors.
You are welcome to enjoy shopping in our retail and garden centre section and to enjoy our beautiful indoor and outdoor seating overlooking the surrounding bushland and lake.
We have a new menu for breakfast and lunch and our usual selection of house made cakes and sweet treats.
Team Abundance looks forward to welcoming you soon.
In line with NSW Health and Government Guidelines we’ve developed a COVID-19 Safety Plan to help maintain a safe environment for our team, our customers and community.
Abundance is a registered Covid Safe business. We asks patrons to support our requests to comply with NSW Public Health COVID 19 Orders. Please take note of the information below before entering.
- Enter complex via entry door off main carpark
- Sign in using the NSW Covid Safe app
- Be ready to show proof of vaccination
- You will be requested to leave if showing signs of illness
- Adhere to social distancing (Capacity must not exceed one customer per 2 square metres of space.)
- Always wear a mask unless consuming food or drinks
- Comply with reasonable directions from Abundance staff
- Adhere to maximum 6 people per table
- Always remember our staff deserve respect and any abusive behaviour will not be tolerated