Your Mid North Coast dream garden wedding ceremony
Our wedding venue is a vivid colourful canvas to style as you wish
Up to 80 guests
Up to 120 guests
Abundance Gardens and Lakeside Dining is the destination for a beautiful, natural, waterfront Port Macquarie wedding. The gardens suit lots of wedding themes. Couples have enjoyed a variety of weddings including fun, formal, Bohemian, Balinese, intimate, exclusive, grand, elegant, vintage and fairytale.
Bridal parties love being surrounded by nature, lakeside views, rural backdrops and fabulous florals. The gardens offer an abundance of beautiful photo opportunities for bridesmaids, groomsmen, families and friends.
A beautiful choice for your wedding
Nature calls. Enjoy the lush landscaped gardens and feel the tranquility around you. Step into our semi-tropical greenhouses and meander through the more formal garden spaces. Abundance is just minutes from the gently winding Hastings River with a rustic bridge and jetty taking you over to Rawdon Island and picturesque farming country.
Conveniently located between Port Macquarie and Wauchope, we’re close to all the popular coastal accommodation options.
Planning your wedding day
Our experienced professional team work closely with you to make your day memorable and magical.
The Abundance Garden and Lakeside Dining functions coordinators manage the catering, decorating and customer service to ensure the success of your special day.
We believe weddings should be fun and we’re open to new ideas and suggestions to create a fabulous wedding.
Included with all of our catering options are:
- The Lakeside ceremony area
- Decorated wedding arch for the perfect waterlily backdrop
- Guest seating and wrought iron table and chairs for register signing
- Exclusive evening use of the venue
- All catering equipment including glassware crockery and cutlery
- Vintage cake stand
- Tea light holders
- Large TVC screen
- Music flow system
- Fairy lights
- Bus parking, on site parking for 50 cars and accessible-friendly
Book a personal tour to find out more
We’d love to show you around Abundance to showcase our venue and ceremony options. The booking process is three easy steps:
- Book a tour of our beautiful wedding venue
- Meet the chef to discuss catering options
- Complete booking forms to secure dates and place your deposit
You can choose to use different spaces at Abundance for your wedding. These include:
- Lakefront and cafe – exclusive use
- Cafe and covered deck area – daytime event shared use
- Garden Centre, grounds and tropical greenhouses
Licensed venue offering wedding packages
We’re currently updating our menus. Enquire for more information.